Interested in volunteering with us in 2020?
Registration for most areas open May 20– Early recruitment for specialized areas is underway. Read about and apply for those areas – Specialized Recruitment.
If you would like a reminder to come back and sign up in May, add your name to our list here.
Here’s what we expect from you:
• You must be at least 15 years old by the time the festival starts on July 9th, 2020
• You can meet ALL of your shift commitments (for most areas, that means completing at least 5 shifts )
• You comply with the Volunteer Code of Conduct
• You keep a positive approach to Customer Service
• You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments
• You treat volunteers, patrons, and performers with professionalism & courtesy
Here’s what you can expect to receive from us:
• Free access to onsite festival shows while you’re not on shift
• An updated 2020 volunteer t-shirt as your uniform
• A free meal from the Outdoor Blues Café for each shift worked while the festival is open
• An invite to the Volunteer Appreciation Party
• A letter of confirmation for any hours worked for a high school or community requirement (available upon request)